How do you shop at our ReStore?
Click here for some secret tips!
- There's always a sale at the ReStore! Once a month, the ReStore rotates its prices. Check the tag to see if an item is on sale!
- The ReStore does not accept payments over the phone. The ReStore cannot hold items for customers. If you see something on Facebook and would liek to purchase it, you must visit the store and pay for it then.
- A customer has 3 days to pickup their purchased item. Items not picked up by the fourth day, will be returned to the floor and only store credit (minus a 20% fee) will be issued. We can only issue store credit within 30 days of the date of purchase. We do not provide refunds or exchanges.
- We receive donation from different sources. Some sources are annoynmous and we cannot share those sources. Our items are priced according to style, age, quality, quantity and origin. All of the items are sold as is.
- Customers have to load all purchases in their vehicles. ReStore staff and volunteers are not able to load vehicles because of our insurance. Our staff and volunteers will do our best to bring your purchases to your car, but we can not help you put it into your vehicle. Please bring a loading buddy:)
- Customers have until 5:30pm to pickup their purchases. Customers must present Sold Claim receipt or ID to pickup their purchase. Pictures of receipt are not acceptable proofs of purchase.
Examples of items you can expect to find at the Habitat ReStore:
- Home Décor
- Building Materials
- Lighting and Electrical